Wednesday 20 August 2014

Kickstarter - Funding my tail!

Kickstarter - Raising money to make my tail!Have you heard of kickstarter? Well it was new to me! But I've just submitted one for review, in the hope that the people of kickstarter will help me raise the money I need in order to make my mermaid tail!

I'm very excited about this prospect! As I recently found out that I'm going to have an accommodation-paid-for holiday to America in November this year - which is obviously very exciting (I've never been to America!), but I still need to manage to save between £2000-£3000 to pay for flights, food, attractions, souvenirs etc, this is the only opportunity I will have to receive free accommodation, so I can't afford to miss out! However this does mean that the money I have been saving up for my tail - now needs to go towards America.

So discovering kickstarter has felt like a little bit of a lifesaver! I just have to hope that my campaign takes off!

I will be launching my campaign on Monday! So stay tuned for the link ;)  

No comments:

Post a Comment